This hotel was built in 1596. The hotel comprises a total of 98 rooms spread over 6 floors (and two buildings) of which 4 are single rooms, 85 are double rooms and 2 are appartments. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, safe, a currency exchange facility and a lift. There is also a bar, a TV room, an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant. A conference room and a public Internet terminal are also available and cars may be parked in the hotel's private car park. Room and laundry services as well as medical assistance complete the services on offer at this hotel.
Facilities and services
Restaurant - non-smoking area
Room facilities / fittings (standard room)
Satellite / Cable TV
Direct Dial telephone